WHATS INCLUDED IN THE 5 DAYS PACKAGES :
- Return Economy Tickets on SGR #MadarakaExpress Train
- Return Flights on Flying Packages
- Airport Transfers on Flying Packages
- Train Station Transfers to and fro the hotel
- All inclusive includes – All meals during your stay (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) all international buffet style and unlimited drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic
- 4 / 2 Nights’ Accommodation in a standard rooms
- HB (Half Board ) includes: Breakfast ,Lunch OR dinner
- FB ( Full Board ) includes: Breakfast , Lunch and dinner
- Snacks like pizzas burgars, icecreams
- non-motorized water sports
- Supervised kids’ activities in the kids clubs, day and night entertainment not forgetting the ultimate relaxation.
• Single rates and nonresident supplements apply
• Book 3 days in advance since the train ticket demand is very High
• Rates are subject to availability that’s including the train tickets
• Hotel rates may change due to occupancy increase.
• FLIGHT RATES ARE SUBJECT AVAILABILITY
• FOR FIRST CLASS ADD KSH 4,500
Mombasa Package Overview
The gateway to the coast of Kenya, Mombasa is one of the best travel destinations in Kenya. When Ibn Battuta visited Mombasa in the 14th century, it was a small commercial center, which later on became one of the most important port cities along the East African Coast. Today Mombasa is the largest port in Kenya.Offering a vivacious mix of cultures, entertainment and architectures, Mombasa is an excellent destination for travellers to explore.
The Fort Jesus is one of the main attractions in the city. The fort finds location in the Old Town of Mombasa along the coastline and was built in the 16th century by the Portuguese. On the northern coast of Mombasa lie the most historic ruins of the city, the Gedi Ruins. Originally Gedi was a small town built of stones and rocks and can be dated to the 15th century. The area was inhabited by the Swahili people and travellers can still see the original foundations.
The Haller Park is the largest wildlife park in Mombasa and houses a large variety of animals, birds, reptiles and insects. Travellers can enjoy walking along the trail in the park and also see educational videos.
NB: We offer surprises for special occasions like: Honeymoon, Anniversary, Babymoons, Engagement, Birthdays, Graduation& Retirement!
PROPOSED HOLIDAY ITINERARY